Small School Atmosphere – You Can’t Beat It!
There is nothing like life in a small town. There are so many things that a small school offers that we sometimes take for granted. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to raise my family in Sunray, TX. Here are some particular things that I am thankful for as we enter the New Year.
- Having small-town friends to help whenever I’m are without electricity for 48 hours (thanks for the firewood Coach Hightower)
- Everybody knowing my kids and helping us raise them in the small-town
- Being able to let my kids ride their bikes to the park without worrying about their safety in the small-town
- Having personal relationships with our students and their families and being involved in helping others raise their kids in the small-town
- Nothing beats the Church Family Atmosphere in the small-town
- Most importantly, living in a place that is safe for my family.
Sometimes, we take for granted all the things that a small town has to offer us. I can’t tell you how glad I am that this community will help raise my kids. Remember to count your blessings as we enter this New Year, I know I will. Have a great 2007!